Have you been searching for the perfect way to collect your customers’ info in one place?
Yes, you got it right. It’s time to create a B2B buyer persona for your content marketing team. It will help you to create an accurate content marketing strategy, define tone of voice and do keyword research.
Check out my buyer persona examples (PDF) so you can see how it’s done. Plus, grab any of my free templates – Google Slides, PPTX, Google Docs, DOCX, Google Sheets, XLSX – to start organizing and using these invaluable insights for your content marketing success.
Download My B2B Buyer Persona Templates
You’ve got options! With 6 different types of buyer persona templates at your fingertips, you can choose which one speaks to you the most. Pick your favorite template and get started.
Download as PowerPoint Presentation
B2B Buyer Persona Examples
Need help creating a buyer persona? I’ve got you covered.
Introducing two examples to make the process even easier. First up is a restaurant owner, and the next in line is a restaurant manager.
Restaurant Owner Buyer Persona Example (PDF)
Restaurant Manager Buyer Persona Example (PDF)
Why Do You Need a Buyer Persona Template?
Creating a buyer persona can have a big impact on your content marketing. It’s an effective way to target your marketing efforts more accurately and to develop products that actually meet the needs of potential customers. Having a buyer persona on hand, you can create a content strategy based on your clients’ demographics, psychographics, and other traits.
My templates give you a simple way to easily create one and help you to collect and store information in an organized format. From now on, you’ll have the one and only document for your buyer persona that you can share with your team.
You’ll be able to see how different traits affect purchasing decisions and quickly build up insights that you can use for your content marketing strategy to produce the right content for each customer segment.
These are the sections you’ll see in my templates. In this article, I’ll show you step-by-step how to find the information for each one.
- Demographics: Basic information about your buyer persona, such as age, gender, location, etc.
- Psychographics: Here you go deeper and define your persona’s goals, beliefs, and values.
- Professional Status: One of the most important sections that include your buyer persona’s job title, responsibilities, and tools required to do the job.
- Challenges and Pain Points: Your persona’s biggest struggles, challenges, and fears.
- Sources of Information: All possible social networks, websites, and influencers preferred by your persona.
- And More …
How to Use a Template
- Download the template you like or click on the link and make a copy.
- Fill in the blanks with the information about your buyer persona – you can go online and make research to do that (or conduct an interview or a survey with your customers).
- Use the insights about your buyer persona to make your marketing campaign even more effective.
- Regularly revisit your buyer persona to stay on course.
Have Fun Creating Your Buyer Persona
Crafting a B2B buyer persona doesn’t have to be daunting anymore – you now have 6 comprehensive templates, along with 2 examples that are guaranteed to give you total clarity.
So get creative and let me know how they work for you in the comments below!